Nisi Dominus aedificaverit domum, in vanum laborant qui aedificaverunt eam - "Unless the Lord built the house, they worked in vain who built it" Ps. 127

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

6th Day of Christmas - Do You Hear What I Hear?

Now here’s a treat.  I was looking for a song that involved the star of Bethlehem as a complement to my post on Principium et Finis, “Day 6 of Christmas: God Is Light.”  My first thought was of the song “Do You Hear What I Hear?”, because it’s first verse goes:

Said the night wind to the little lamb
Do you see what I see
Way up in the sky little lamb
Do you see what I see
A star, a star
Dancing in the night
With a tail as big as a kite
With a tail as big as a kite

As I was perusing the various renditions available on YouTube, I found a clip of none other than Bing Crosby singing this delightful Christmas song back in 1963.  Enjoy, and Merry Christmas!  The Season is still young!





No comments:

Post a Comment